NCSEA serves to advance the practice of structural engineering and, as the autonomous national voice for practicing structural engineers, protect the public’s right to safe, sustainable and cost effective buildings, bridges and other structures.
» What does it mean to be a Structural Engineer?
(Courtesy of the Princeton Review)
The National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) was formed to constantly improve the level of standard of practice of the structural engineering profession throughout the United States, and to provide an identifiable resource for those needing communication with the profession. NCSEA serves the needs of the structural engineering profession, its clientele, and ...
- Building Code and Enforcement Authorities
- Construction Industry
- Public Building Agencies
- Disaster Response Organizations
- Licensing and Registration Boards
- Legislatures and Regulatory Agencies
- Structural Material Trade Groups
- Public News Media
- Professional and Trade Organizations
- Engineering Societies