NCSEA Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards
|Click here for more information on the
2019 Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards Winners!
This booklet gives you a look at what projects are honored in each category of the NCSEA Excellence awards. Click on the category to skip to that page, or skim along; each page has a brief description and photo of the winning projects.
|2019 Awards Press Release|
|» 2015 Award Winners||» 2014 Award Winners|
|» 2013 Award Winners||» 2012 Award Winners|
Each year at the Structural Engineering Summit, NCSEA awards the Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards. This program annually highlights some of the best examples of structural engineering ingenuity throughout the world. Structural engineers and structural engineering firms are encouraged to enter the awards program. Projects are judged on innovative design, engineering achievement, and creativity.
The awards are presented in eight categories:
- New Buildings < $30 Million
- New Buildings $30 Million to $80 Million
- New Buildings $80 Million to $200 Million
- New Buildings Over $200 Million
- New Bridges or Transportation Structures
- Forensic/Renovation/Retrofit/Rehabilitation Structures < $20 Million
- Forensic/Renovation/Retrofit/Rehabilitation Structures > $20 Million
- Other Structures
| Learn How to Submit
Your Project Here