Questions? Find more details on our FAQ page.
For more details, please contact Melissa Leiberton, Customer and Project Success Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Diamond Review Program was developed by NCSEA to evaluate and approve continuing education courses, seminars and conferences (and the providers of that education) for the structural engineering profession. If the education is evaluated and Diamond Review Approved, structural engineer attendees are eligible to receive PDHs in all 50 U.S. states.
Who would submit their continuing education to be Diamond Reviewed?
• SUPPLIERS to the structural engineering profession so they can provide their structural engineer customers technical education!
• SEAs that have annual conferences, monthly meetings and webinars to deliver structural engineers a tangible value for their membership in your SEA!
To submit education to be Diamond Reviewed, click the "APPLY HERE" button. When submitting a course, you will need to have the following information available:
• A detailed outline of the program content;
• The presentation materials:
• The qualifications of the speaker(s);
• The number of hours of continuing education credit to be awarded upon completion of the course.