Summit registration provides access to the virtual event for an individual attendee. Only the registered attendee will be eligible to receive continuing education hours.
Yes, 2020 is full of challenges. But we see this as an opportunity to introduce the Structural Engineering Summit to a whole new attendee audience. The education at the 2020’s VIRTUAL Summit will be the best available for Practicing Structural Engineers because it is designed by Practicing Structural Engineers.
The Virtual Summit will include three days of live streamed presentations, three days of Bonus Content presentations with live speaker interaction, access to our Virtual Exhibit Hall and opportunities to interact with fellow attendees.
- 26 Hours of Available Education (Live, Bonus Content, and On-Demand Recordings)
- 17 Hours Live Education & On-Demand Recordings
- 9 Hours of Bonus Content
- Most Hours Ever Offered!
- Easy Virtual Access to Our Exhibit Hall of Leading Industry Suppliers with Solutions for You
- Open through November 24
- Chances to win prizes before, during, and after the Virtual Summit
- Access to the Exhibitor Zone
- Captivating Keynote Addresses by Expert Speakers
- Unique Networking Opportunities
- Virtual Lounges will be open for topic driven peer-to-peer networking, trivia games, and more!