Strategic Thinking for Structural Engineers
Enhance Your Firm’s Competitive Position & Success
Beyond the incredible education, registration to this unique interactive webinar series includes:
- A Strategic Action Playbook designed specifically for YOU by the speaker that will support you during the presentations and continue enhancing your firms success after the live event.
- Access to an interactive forum for all attendees to connect with one another and the speaker. Questions, ideas and solutions can be discussed and debated throughout the event.
- 4.5 Hours of Education
- Access to the recordings for 1 Year
- Each seminar purchase is per office location. If your firm is operating remotely, please review the Webinar FAQ's on how to accommodate multiple users from the same location.
- These webinars are not included in the NCSEA Webinar Subscription.
The daily actions and decisions we make as structural engineers can have broad implications that are more impactful to your business than you think. Decisions made without larger context are often not the best decisions for your clients or your firm. Strategic thinkers understand how their actions and decisions help support their firm’s competitive position and success. Whether you are focusing on project decisions or your firm’s big picture and direction, strategic thinking will help you make better decisions with better outcomes for you, your clients, and your company. Designed for all levels of structural engineers, from design engineers to principals, this web event will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to practice strategic thinking in your daily actions and responsibilities.
The webinar series will be delivered over three weeks in three 1.5-hour webinars. Designed specifically for structural engineers, this event will help you think more strategically about your firm’s choices, initiatives, clients, and projects.
All sessions will begin at 12:00 pm Central (10:00 am Pacific, 11:00 am Mountain, 1:00 pm Eastern)
Jared Jamison, founder and president of AE Ascend, is an accomplished A/E industry executive with over 20 years’ experience in A/E firm management, operations, financial management and business strategy. After spending the first half of his career in structural engineering, he shifted his focus to the strategy and management of A/E firms. He is a speaker, writer, and adviser on topics of business management and strategy with an emphasis on the A/E industry. Jared is a registered professional engineer with BS and MS degrees in structural engineering from Virginia Tech and an MBA from Virginia Commonwealth University. He has also worked as adjunct faculty for the Virginia Commonwealth University Executive MBA program, teaching business planning.