Mainstay is an award-winning firm offering civil and structural consulting engineering services utilizing a multi-disciplined approach to bring superior value, anticipating client needs and minimizing cost and time. We also provide land development, fall protection system design, and ICC Certified Special Inspection services. We service the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical,manufacturing/warehousing, education, commercial, retail, residential, healthcare, energy/solar, government/municipal and petrochemical sectors. Projects include grassroots buildings, envelope expansions, major renovations, facility site development and master planning.
We maintain long-standing relationships by finding the optimal solution for each project. Senior staffers perform across multiple disciplines with an inherent understanding of the needs and requirements of other design team members (architectural, mechanical and electrical) to successfully complete projects. Our relationships are based on trust and integrity. Repeat business is confirmation that we are exceeding client needs and requirements.
Mainstay, founded in 2002, has grown to over 25 design professionals in 2 office locations. We are licensed to perform engineering services in 30 states. We have also performed consulting services internationally in Mexico, Brazil, Puerto Rico, China, and Canada.
- Sanofi Pasteur, B79 Flu Vaccine Manufacturing Facility | Swiftwater, PA
- PharmaForce, Inc., Luitpold Master Plan | New Albany, OH
- BMS, Building Addition | New Brunswick, NJ
- Bio-Manguinhos, API Facilities Building 9 & 10 | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- MMT/Pfizer, Aseptic Processing Addition | St. Louis, MO
- Arbutus Biopharma, North American Headquarters Facility | Warminster, PA
- BMS, Biologics Lab | New Brunswick, NJ