NCSEA strives to provide our members, the engineering field, and the public with information and resources as a means to protect the public’s right to safe, sustainable and cost effective buildings, bridges and other structures.
It also includes information for students and teachers about the structural engineering field and resources to promote structural engineering as a career choice.
This section includes:
- Resources for & about the Profession
- Structural Licensure Information
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Resources
- DEI Webinar Series
- SE3's Read, Watch, Listen
- STEM Resources
- Resources for students & teachers
- Emergency Response Resources & Information
- Educational Courses
- Volunteer Information
- NCSEA's Career Center