Announcing 2021-22 Board of Directors
NCSEA is pleased to announce the new Board of Directors for 2021-2022. Previously the Board of Directors transition took place during the Structural Engineering Summit. In 2019 the Council made the decision to change the organization's fiscal year and have the Board of Directors term follow the same schedule.
Ed Quesenberry (SEAO) will serve as President replacing Emily Guglielmo (SEAONC) who will transition to Past President for one year before exiting the board. David Horos (SEAOI) was named Vice-President, Ryan Kersting (SEAOC) as Secretary, and Christopher Cerino (SEAoNY) as Treasurer. Two new directors have been welcomed to the Board of Directors, Sarah Appleton (SEAOG) and Brian Petruzzi (SEA-MW). Richard Boggs (SEC/CT) and Paul Rielly (SEAoT) have exited the Board. Jami Lorenz (SEAMT) also joined the board in the fall of 2020 when a change in personnel was required.
The Current NCSEA Board of Directors is:
- President: Ed Quesenberry (SEAO)
- Vice President: David Horos (SEAOI)
- Secretary: Ryan Kersting (SEAOC)
- Treasurer: Christopher Cerino (SEAONY)
- Director: Eli Gottlieb (SEAoNY)
- Director: Jami Lorenz (SEAMT)
- Director: Sarah Appleton (SEAOG)
- Director: Brian Petruzzi (SEA-MW)
- Past President: Emily Guglielmo (SEAONC)
Please join us in thanking Jon Schmidt (President 2018-19, Past President 2020-21) and Emily Guglielmo (President 2020-21) for their incredible contributions to NCSEA, the NCSEA Board of Directors, and to the profession as a whole.