Secure Your Spot for the 2022 Structural Engineering Summit!
Join us at the 2022 Structural Engineering Summit at the Chicago Hilton from November 1 – 4. Engage with a spectacular lineup of sessions and events with the best and brightest practicing structural engineers from across the nation!
2022 Summit Highlights
Chicago River Cruise: SE Style
Back by popular demand, we will be cruising the Chicago River: SE Style! Enjoy music, food, drinks, and friends with an evening view of Chicago and narration by your colleagues from SEAOI. Get your tickets now, as this event will sell out fast!
Leading Women in the Built World Panel & Lunch
In this panel discussion, learn about the opportunities and challenges these outstanding female leaders faced as they offer advice to those embarking on their own AEC journey. Stick around after as we celebrate the incredible contributions and leadership from women in the AEC community with the Women in the Built World Lunch. Both events are co-hosted by AISC.
2022 Summit Program Sneak Peek
- Over 14 Hours of high-quality, expert-led education.
- An amazing lineup of SE thought leaders from across the country. Check out the session topics and speakers on the program.
- Keynote Speaker Adrian Smith FAIA shares his vision of the future of the built environment and the evolution of design professionals.
- Keynote Speaker Dr. Ivan Joseph teaches us his secrets to help individuals and teams reach goals they never thought possible.
- Access to the largest structural engineering-focused Exhibit Hall and leading industry suppliers with solutions for you.
- Awards Celebration
- Business of SE Boot Camp: Communications, Claims & Contracts
- California Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) Safety Assessment Program (SAP) Training